[IRCServices] How to control the services?

Henti Smith henti at geekware.co.za
Fri Nov 25 03:39:54 PST 2005

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 06:32:46 -0500
Carl <fearx at optonline.net> wrote:

> Hello,

hi,

> I just got the services up and running correctly. Now, I cant
> figure out how to actually control them, since I'm a services admin,
> as well as a netadmin. How do I control the services to do what I
> need, for example, getting Chanserv in the networks support channel
> and things along those lines.

you're not being very clear on your needs.

Once services is up and running ... provided you have the configs
correctly .. you can send commands like "/msg chanserv help commands"
to get a full list of commands availible

from there you can register and set options on your channel.

same for nickserv etc etc

Henti Smith
henti at geekware.co.za
+27 82 958 2525
http://www.geekware.co.za

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
of Jupiter are strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or
molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels.  I
don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
	- http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/