[IRCServices] How to control the services?

Henti Smith henti at geekware.co.za
Fri Nov 25 03:45:41 PST 2005

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 06:42:14 -0500
Carl <fearx at optonline.net> wrote:

> Oh, I see, I was just assuming I could control the services without
> registering and whatnot.

As a services administrator you should be able to .. you'll have access
to options in all the Serv's which you don't need to register for ..

if you can talk to operserv you should be able to get the commands for
a services admin ... if I recall ..

--
Henti Smith
henti at geekware.co.za
+27 82 958 2525
http://www.geekware.co.za

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
of Jupiter are strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or
molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels.  I
don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
	- http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/