[IRCServices] How to control the services?

Henti Smith henti at geekware.co.za
Fri Nov 25 04:42:23 PST 2005

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:28:17 -0500
Carl <fearx at optonline.net> wrote:

> Also, is there any way to get the services, mainly Chanserv, to join
> a channel?

why would you want that ?

Henti Smith
henti at geekware.co.za
+27 82 958 2525
http://www.geekware.co.za

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
of Jupiter are strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or
molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels.  I
don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
	- http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/