[IRCServices] How to control the services?

ongeboren xxx.coder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 19:19:29 PST 2005

I did it on a production network, just to prove the mortals a server
can actually join a channel. The fun was twice as much.

Btw, just a small note about chanserv joining channels.
People from my network (and me partially) are currently working on the
ratbox (ircd-ratbox.org) support for ircservices. This ircd has a user
flag +D, which is making the client deaf of what is happening in the
channels it joins. Advantage of this umode is that it could be used
for services that actually do join channels, so that the argument
about the high traffic seems to loose its point.

--
Evlogi Petrov - ongeboren at UniBG