[IRCServices] IRC Services channel mode loophole

JASON M dawgclan at shaw.ca
Fri May 19 06:32:19 PDT 2006

Hi Andrew,
Seems like I got the message confused from the support staff. They were trying to suggest that ChanServ does a check on the user to see if they are an oper for +O or a Server admin for +A otherwise not set, I can see the logic in this. I guess it'll be whether you are able to build in the checks?

Is there a module out for this? Or perhaps you could release a third-party type module that you could use a diff patch or something? Would be a nice addition for small networks.

Regards,

Jason Mainwaring
A+ Service Technician
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
MCSA Messaging
Certified Novell Administrator
Phone: (02) 9908 4244
Mobile: 0413 161 708