[IRCServices] ircservices-5.0.57 convert-db utility crashes when converting from anope db.

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Jun 20 07:56:16 PDT 2006

>I Imported the data, but users can't identify, when ever they try to
>identify to their nickname they get a password incorrect  error, those
>this conversion support importing encrypted passwords from other services?
> My anope db had the passwords encrypted.

     Have you enabled encryption for Services?  Make sure you have a line
in ircservices.conf that says:

LoadModule encryption/md5

(This line is present but commented out in the example configuration file.)
If encryption is enabled, the passwords should work, assuming Anope uses
the same encryption method as Services (it looks like it, but I'm not
certain).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/