[IRCServices] search feature not working on web site for ircservices and no documentation

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Nov 13 11:00:56 PST 2006

>Hi, I was trying to find an on line copy of the documentation for
>ircservices and there is none on the ircservices.za.net site.  I tried
>searching the site using the search feature but was told that the
>method was not allowed.

     The documentation can be found at http://www.ircservices.za.net/docs/
(as is very clearly noted on the "Support" page of the web site).  The
search boxes have been removed as the current server does not support
searching; try Google instead, with "site:ircservices.za.net" followed by
your query.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/