[IRCServices] Auto-op

Paul Simpkin paul.simpkin at hitec-systems.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 17:05:30 PST 2007

Hi,

I can't see the auto-op option any more after I install my bot on new
box.

Thanks for any help with this I am a total newbe when using this!

Here is a list of my commands:

There use to be autoop......

-ChanServ- The following commands can be used with ChanServ:

-

-ChanServ-

-

-ChanServ-     REGISTER   Register a channel

-

-ChanServ-     IDENTIFY   Identify yourself with your password

-

-ChanServ-     SENDPASS   Send a channel's password to you

-

-ChanServ-     DROP       Cancel the registration of a channel

-

-ChanServ-     SET        Set channel options and information

-

-ChanServ-     UNSET      Clear channel information

-

-ChanServ-     INFO       Show channel options and information

-

-ChanServ-     ACCESS     Maintain the overall channel access list

-

-ChanServ-     LEVELS     Fine-tune channel access levels

-

-ChanServ-     OP         Give a user chanop status (+o)

-

-ChanServ-     DEOP       Remove chanop status (+o)

-

-ChanServ-     VOICE      Give a user voice status (+v)

-

-ChanServ-     DEVOICE    Remove voice status (+v)

-

-ChanServ-     HALFOP     Give a user halfop status (+h)

-

-ChanServ-     DEHALFOP   Remove halfop status (+h)

-

-ChanServ-     PROTECT    Give a user protected status (+a)

-

-ChanServ-     DEPROTECT  Remove protected status (+a)

-

-ChanServ-     INVITE     Invite yourself to a channel

-

-ChanServ-     UNBAN      Unban yourself from a channel

-

-ChanServ-     KICK       Kick a user from a channel

-

-ChanServ-     TOPIC      Change a channel's topic

-

-ChanServ-     CLEAR      Clear channel modes or mass-kick users

-

-ChanServ-     STATUS     Return a user's access level on a channel

-

-ChanServ-     LIST       List registered channels

-

-ChanServ-     AKICK      Maintain the AutoKick list

-