[IRCServices] IrcServices enforcing +R

nim at shadowfire.org nim at shadowfire.org
Wed Mar 28 18:54:01 PDT 2007

Honestly, i was thing more along the lines of a setting on if the founder wanted services to enforce this behavior on mlock +R or not, which
should be more simple to accomplish.  Andrew already said he doesnt agree with me on the neccessity of this functionality, so i will just leave
it at that.

Nim