[IRCServices] 5.1 InspIRCd protocol

Robin Burchell surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:18:22 PDT 2007

This module is not up to date, nor does it have as many features as it should.

Andrew, you might want to grab an updated 5.0 module out of our SVN sometime.

I should also point out Services still won't quite work as they should
due to Services not having an understanding of how TS rules work for
protocols such as ours, TS6 (charybdis/ratbox/hybrid/blah).