[IRCServices] Possible bug in CS TOPIC (5.0, probably affects 5.1 too)

Robin Burchell surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:58:41 PDT 2007

Additional spaces in the topic seem to totally fuck things up:

* ChanServ has changed the topic to: New release! 1.5-RC1
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102825&package_id=110294
* ChanServ has changed the topic to: New release! 1.5-RC1
* ChanServ has changed the topic to: New release! 1.5-RC1
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102825&package_id=110294

If I put more than one space between the URL and the rest, it
vanished. Not my client, as someone else originally brought this to my
attention.

Thing is, I'm not sure whether it's our protocol module (or indeed
ircd :)), or services at fault here.

Is anyone else able to replicate this behaviour?