[IRCServices] /Nickserv list *

Pournaris Charalampos charpour at gnet.gr
Thu Sep 13 07:23:23 PDT 2007

There is an option in the modules.conf file:

# NSListOpersOnly  [OPTIONAL]
#     When enabled, limits use of the NickServ LIST and LISTEMAIL
#     commands to IRC operators.

#NSListOpersOnly

Uncomment this.
There is a similar option for ChanServ in the same file

# CSListOpersOnly  [OPTIONAL]
#     When enabled, limits use of the ChanServ LIST command to IRC
#     operators.

#CSListOpersOnly

Gl