[IRCServices] ChanServ does not add NickServ noop to ChanServ NeverOp

Kieron Thwaites ron2k.za at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:02:10 PDT 2007

I don't think it really matters. Whether the user has NickServ NOOP or
is on the ChanServ NOP list, the effect is the same - the nick will
not receive channel operator status.

On the other hand, it could be useful to add NOOP users to the
ChanServ NOP list, in the event of a user removing his NOOP status at
a later stage.

(Interesting thought - I wonder if the ACCESS command has the same
restrictions? I'll play around with it this evening.)

--K