[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Tue Oct 2 16:36:53 PDT 2007

Hi Andrew

Another Update for the NickServ ghost and OperServ akill not working on
InspIRCd.

OperServ akill with #ImmediatelySendAutokill turned off.

I tried the 5.0.62 conf on 5.1, and got the conf working on 5.1 -- still
doing it

and tried the 5.1 conf on 5.0.62 -- working

inspircd.conf 1.1.12

5.1pre9 same conf with the same inspircd.conf on 5.1 -- not working

5.0.62 new conf with the same inspircd.conf on 5.0.62 -- working

inspircd.conf 1.1.13

5.1pre9 same conf with the 1.1.13 conf on 5.1 -- not working

5.1pre9 new conf with the same inspircd.conf on 5.1 -- not working

5.1pre9 new conf -- on the default settings

I installed Unreal 3.2.7 using the same saved copy of the 5.1pre9 conf
-- the kill works.

The 5.1 conf is correct and the inspircd.conf is correct.

I am gussing in the 5.1 InspIRCd protocol it is not working

IRCServices didn't have the InspIRCd protocol before 5.1 -- InspIRCd
protocol for 5.0 from the InspIRCd downloads.

- Casey