[IRCServices] Perl on ServerOrigin

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Sat Dec 15 15:57:17 PST 2007

Hi w00t,

I have emailed him with a few questions and have gotten an answer back
for those ones.

I did a email with 2 questions in it with perl in it,  he only replied
to that other question but not the perl one.  I did a reply back for the
same email asking again if perl was installed,  and didn't get an answer
back.  I posted a new email asking about perl and still no answer.

asking to see if perl was installed to run IRC Defender on using the
command perl defender.pl

- Casey