[IRCServices] Test and mailing list move

Ian R. Justman ianj at ian-justman.com
Wed Jan 2 06:20:28 PST 2008

Hi, all.

This message serves two purposes:

1.  This is a test to make sure the mailing list works as it should.

2.  I am in the process of migrating the mailing list to a different
server, so for a short time until Andy fixes DNS, the mailing list
archives will not be viewable.  In the meantime, traffic headed to the
list will still make their mark.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Andy:  I will contact you off-list to finalize the changes once I've
been able to confirm that things are working on this side.

Thanks!

--Ian.

--
Ian R. Justman
UNIX hacker.  Anime fan.  Any questions?