[IRCServices] Services Admin commands on InspIRCd NetAdmin

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Mon Jan 7 02:00:36 PST 2008

I had a friend on standard oper on Services Admin, he was saying he was
not able to use the admin commands. I put him on NetAdmin and he was
able to use the admin commands.

I tested it out just now on myself with another nick, I had my other
nick on standard oper on Services Admin, and I was able to use the admin
commands.

He was saying he was identified and that. strange

all is well and you can use Services Admin on standard oper on InspIRCd.

- Casey