[IRCServices] Possible bug in version 5.0.63

Kieron Thwaites ron2k.za at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:52:34 PDT 2008

Hi,

As Andrew said, it's possibly a third-party module.

I suggest following the instructions in the FAQ that deal with generating a
backtrace. If Services crashes again and you have a backtrace, any coder out
there can see where in the code the crash occurred. This will even be useful
if indeed it's a bug in a third-party module, because you can then take that
backtrace and say to the relevant developer "your code is broken, fix it".
:)

Something else that I just thought of - when you next add akills, try
listing them to see that they are indeed in the correct format.

Cheers

--K