[IRCServices] OperServ SET ignore command

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 31 23:26:59 PDT 2009

This is primarily a debug-use command which globally enables or disables
the per-user flooding detection (see IgnoreDecay and IgnoreThreshold in
ircservices.conf).  It should probably have been either removed, as you
suggest, or moved to the DEBUG_COMMANDS section for 5.1; but I won't
change the OperServ interface at this point, so consider it "officially
undocumented--use at your own risk".

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/