[IRCServices] Memoserv weirdness

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Apr 26 00:14:01 PDT 2009

Ian--

VERY belated reply, but are you sure it wasn't the standard login or
unaway notice?  Assuming you mean you got a _new_ memo dated five years
ago, I just don't see offhand how that can happen; among other things,
the memo timestamp is set when the memo is delivered, so unless the
server running Services had a time burp, backdated memos should be
impossible.

Unless it happens again, I guess all I can suggest is to treat it as a
cosmic ray...

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/