[IRCServices] Reminder: Services website and mailing listtermination

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Oct 2 06:19:04 PDT 2009

>Hi, Are you planning on putting the ircservices code on sourceforge or some
>other site so people can work on it or still get the code?  Currently we can
>download the latest version so after the first of next year where will the
>base ircservices stuff be for users to download it?

The website itself will remain online through April 5, 2011 (the point at
which I will no longer accept any bug reports, including security issues).
Beyond that, it's my intention to keep a copy of the source code on my
home page for archival purposes.  As Services is licensed under the GPL,
you are of course free to save a copy for yourself or post it on the web,
and there's always the Wayback Machine (http://web.archive.org/) to get
previous versions directly from the archived Services website.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/