[IRCServices Coding] Yet more bugs

Russell Garrett rg at tcslon.com
Wed Dec 26 09:20:54 PST 2001

memoserv/main: The memo send confirmation messages appear when
sending to some users, but not others. I'm not sure what determines
this though. Every time, however, the memo is sent, just sometimes it
isn't confirmed.

Here is the fix for the missing e-mail address in the memoserv set
forward message bug I reported earlier, if anyone wants it:
/modules/memoserv/forward.c
Line 155:
        notice_lang(s_MemoServ, u, MEMO_SET_FORWARD_ON);
Change to:
        notice_lang(s_MemoServ, u, MEMO_SET_FORWARD_ON,
u->ngi->email);
Line 158:
        notice_lang(s_MemoServ, u, MEMO_SET_FORWARD_COPY);
Change to:

Russ Garrett (russ at garrett.co.uk)