[IRCServices Coding] Nickname linking/coding question

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Feb 5 10:44:26 PST 2002

     So it looks like the differences are (1) separate memos for separate
nicks and (2) keeping the same nick on the channel access list.  I think
(1) is a PITA; (2) is a good idea and something I've been thinking about
(e.g. store nickname in ChanAccess as well) but a low priority.

     You're of course welcome to fork Services and start your own project;
that's what open source is about, after all.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/