[IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0 sendmail query

Mark Hetherington mark at mhetherington.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 14:40:32 PST 2002

Would it be possible for the sendmail module to set the 'return path' or the
'reply to' field in the sendmail message creation to the email setup in the
configuration?

At present, messages from services have the 'return path' set as the user
under which they run, which is not necessarily the correct address for any