[IRCServices Coding] More bugs and suggestions for Version 5.0

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Feb 15 23:56:52 PST 2002

1) Will consider.
2) It's been there for ages, where have you been?
3) Fixed (this is a bug in DROPNICK preventing dropping forbidden nicks and
   has nothing to do with #).
4) I thought this was in the TODO list but it looks like not; added.
5) No; I don't see that this is something Services needs to do.
6) No; it ought to be common enough knowledge that channel names begin with #.
7) No; see above.
8) If the suspension doesn't expire then the channel won't either.  I do
   agree the text is a bit misleading.
9) No; unnecessary complexity.
10) No; unnecessary complexity (as mentioned in the previous mail).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/