[IRCServices Coding] 5.0a24 and +S clients

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Mar 13 14:58:13 PST 2002

     It looks like this is because the other program is sending a message
not understood by Services (whichever message corresponds to the "n" token
in the log below, I haven't looked it up).  It's probably SVSMODE or some
such and just needs to have a handler added--I'll take a look.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/