[IRCServices Coding] Mail-Auth really needed for sendpass?

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 12:21:46 PST 2002

is it possible to have sendmail work without mail auth? we dont wanna put
our users though the annoying processes of authing nicknames, just so they
can use sendpass..
i'm not sure if this is a feature.. but could be concidered, if u like a
nickname it automatically becomes authed? as this nick should share the
email address..
maybe then this wouldnt be so much of a problem :P

--
Craig McLure
Craig at e-tidalwave.org
WaveAdmin on the e-tidalwave IRC Network
Ride the Wave! www.e-tidalwave.org