[IRCServices Coding] XML database download

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 19 10:07:27 PST 2002

>The problems are different again (stats information appears to be complete
>yet, but no channels and many missing nicks), so the problem seems to
>change as the database evolves.

     I still can't reproduce this, even with the new databases.  It looks
like socket buffering isn't being handled correctly, at least at a guess.
Can you send me the complete XML output you get so I can try and figure
out where the problem is?  Also, are you accessing the page directly via
localhost or from a different machine, and if the latter at what link
speed?

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/