[IRCServices Coding] One little suggestion and a compliment

Tom Casartello sigma at algolx.net
Thu Mar 28 20:38:12 PST 2002

Though this is probably not the place for this, I couldn't help complimenting the author and all of helping developers of IRC Services of version 5. It's looking pretty good so far, though it obviously has some bugs, the features are great.

My suggestion is this: more in the HTTP server. I don't mean the user pages like DALnet has. But HTTP Authorization would be cool like DALnet's, or being able to change some of your info online. (Though I'm not sure this would be worth spending a lot of time on.) Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Tom Casartello
IRC Services User