[IRCServices Coding] segmentation faults - ircservices 5.0a26

George Stamatiou master at xchat.gr
Sun Mar 31 10:32:58 PST 2002

well....
there are a lot that you have to change.there are a lot of files with
this line.
only for the /ns help is on /modules/nickserv.then pico main.c.then on
function
static void do_help(User *u)
{
    char *cmd = strtok_remaining();

replace the last line with the
 char *cmd = strtok(NULL, "");
it's ok ONLY for the /ns help.i hope there is an easier way to replace
all and not by hand :/