[IRCServices Coding] ircservices5.0a28 /cs set secureops

George Stamatiou master at xchat.gr
Tue Apr 9 14:53:42 PDT 2002

the same error on every version.

msg(chanserv)] set #test secureops on
-ChanServ- Secure ops option is now ON.

-ChanServ- Information for channel #test:
-ChanServ- Founder: test
-ChanServ- Options: Topic Retention, Secure Ops, Secure
-ChanServ- Mode lock: +nt

--- test gives channel operator status to George

-ChanServ- Access level settings for channel #test:
-ChanServ- AUTODEOP -1
-ChanServ- NOJOIN -100

if somebody does not believe it,simply do a connect on /server 62.103.210.20
i tried both to my pc (linux) and my shell (freebsd).