[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request

Tom Moyer squall157 at Hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 20:30:33 PDT 2002

ok here is a Feature request.
And forgive me if this isnt possible...

1. A serv or way in Operserv for IRCOPS to set ppls host. IE Unreal has a
command that i can change peoples hosts with. Perhaps store this in the
nickserv Databases.

2. Global Memos, Login News, and onjoin News

3. This is something alot of people hate, but is the only reason i use
auspice ever... A botServ.  To make bots only accessible by admins of
course.

4. i think i read this in one of IRC Services features but ill request it
because im not completely sure that it does it.  The ability to Identify for
multiple nicknames. IE if i dont want to link 2 nicks. And i wish to
identify to bob and bill..

5. I know you will shoot me for this one. Since we have an admin section in
the HTML. MAybe make a User section where they can register nicks Retreive
Memos. and posibly have it act as a java client for the users....

I have a few other ideas as well.. Ill give it a rest and wait on a responce
to this one