AW: [IRCServices Coding] ircservices-5.0a29 - Bug (?)

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 22 01:32:18 PDT 2002

Which ircd are you using ?
I guess bahamut, due to a prior private email from you.

Are you sure, you have correctly set the common domain name for your
network when configuring services ? "ircn.gr" should be entered, and not
".ircn.gr"

Test it via raw:

/os raw :Global NOTICE $*.ircn.gr :Test message

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |