AW: AW: [IRCServices Coding] ircservices-5.0a29 - Bug (?)

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 22 05:27:32 PDT 2002

Hi,

The directive
NetworkDomain
is required by protocol module configuration, in order to make
global noticer work, seems that Andy has forgotten it to include
in the example configuration file. Nobody is perfect ;-)

Additionally, you have to set AllowRaw in operserv module configuration,
to be able to use the RAW command.
And it has to work :-)

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |