[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Apr 24 10:36:51 PDT 2002

     I don't give a damn about "markets" or losing users.  I'm writing
Services because some people find it useful, and that's enough for me.
If there are people who aren't happy with Services, then they're more
than welcome to either use another program, or modify Services themselves
(as, I might point out, the author of Epona has done).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/