[IRCServices Coding] Found a bug in NickServ

Panagiotis Kefalidis ( Gizm0 ) gizm0 at mail.gr
Sat May 11 12:28:28 PDT 2002

Think i found a little bug in nickserv.
I've suspend a nick several days ago.I've unsuspend the last week (i
think so).One of my friends registered and it worked fine.My friend
logged on the network identified for his nick.By mistake he tried to
register the same nick again (I've added to the nickserv to wallop if
someone tried to register a suspended or forbided nick) the services
returned to my friend the notice_lang this nick is already registered by
someone else and walloped that my friend tried to register a suspended
nick.As i said i've unsuspended the nick and my friend has already
registered and identified for it without any probs.Any ideas why is this
happening?

Regards,
Gizm0

http://www.mail.gr/ - Get Your Private Free Email Address!