[IRCServices Coding] Channel Registration

Colin Thorpe ghozer at mapop.com
Wed May 15 10:30:57 PDT 2002

Hi, Will you be including "network" Channel registration capabilities, or
Un-Limited OPER / ADMIN Registration capabilities, instead of a max of 10
that stand's for users and ADMINS.. as we have a network that requires a
large number of network channels (at-least 30) - But the channel limit is
set to 10... so it will not let me regsiter anymore under the netowkr
name... this would be a really useful feature to allow admins and opers
to register as-many channels as needed and also to beable to modify the
sop, aop and vop list's for any channel..

Also.. is there any wou of adding a hop (Half Op) command for auto % on
join, as SOP and VOP does woth @ and + ??

Thanx

Ghozer