[IRCServices Coding] Channel Registration

Panagiotis Kefalidis ( Gizm0 ) gizm0 at mail.gr
Wed May 15 20:30:46 PDT 2002

Óôßò Wed, 15 May 2002 13:30:57 -0400 "Colin Thorpe" Ýãñáøå:

> Hi, Will you be including "network" Channel registration capabilities, or
> Un-Limited OPER / ADMIN Registration capabilities, instead of a max of 10
> that stand's for users and ADMINS.. as we have a network that requires a
> large number of network channels (at-least 30) - But the channel limit is
> set to 10... so it will not let me regsiter anymore under the netowkr
> name... this would be a really useful feature to allow admins and opers
> to register as-many channels as needed and also to beable to modify the
> sop, aop and vop list's for any channel..
>
> Also.. is there any wou of adding a hop (Half Op) command for auto % on
> join, as SOP and VOP does woth @ and + ??
>
> Thanx
>
> Ghozer
this already exists in services.The new release is going to have this
feature of unlimited channel/nick registration for Services Admins and
Access list modifying without having access to the channel.Half op is
enabled if you use Unreal Protocol.

regards,
Gizm0.-

http://www.mail.gr/ - Get Your Private Free Email Address!