[IRCServices Coding] Re: [IRCServices Coding]

RT.Mail at verizon.net RT.Mail at verizon.net
Fri May 24 10:31:37 PDT 2002

I feel that what Andrew has done with allowing services admin to
modify the channel access list is great. There is no need for an
override command. Trust me. I have worked with services that allowed
admins to do anything to the channel that people on the channel
access list could do. Those were and until the final release of 5.0,
I think still are the best services I have worked with. Its not that
easy to make a mistake. And usually its not that hard to correct one
if you do. Just let Andrew get these services finished and released.
If you still feel the need for him to add an override command in let
it be an addition to the next version. Just let him get 5.0 out :P