[IRCServices Coding] SQL DB

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 10:44:44 PDT 2002

you obviously heard/read/were told wrongly then.
there would be little point in only doing the access lists in SQL form, what
might be happening, is the *ENTIRE DATABASE* done in SQL, i heard some1 was
working on a module to do this, i recently asked who, and when it would be
compleated, but with no responce.