AW: [IRCServices Coding] Query

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat May 25 17:50:42 PDT 2002

Why don’t you simply say, that you are willing to expand
LISTCHANS to display the channels the user has access in, and
the appropriate level ?

You do make the case sound far more complicated than it actually
should be.

Otoh, if you are just willing to display the access level the
user has in ONE single channel, there is already the STATUS
command for this purpose.

/cs HELP STATUS for more information.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |