[IRCServices Coding] RAW question

Romek Krisztian r-krisztian at softhome.net
Wed May 29 11:29:03 PDT 2002

I don't know people why don't answer the question and why just make any
suggestions. Is it right?

If you don't change the code, only Super Users can use RAW. I prefer
that way because Services Admins can also become Super Users by using
OperServ SU command and normal users can't, even if they know the
password. Although I suggest you to SET a good SUPASS, and it will be
all right. If you really want to use RAW, try that way! I use it too.

More help:

OperServ HELP SU
OperServ HELP SET SUPASS

Romek Krisztian