AW: [IRCServices Coding] NickServ SET Language...

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Jun 3 13:42:29 PDT 2002

Hi,

If you think, that services translates the text AUTOMATICALLY
then you are completely wrong.

If a language translator did not send the most actual version
to Andrew, you will see such things.

Following solutions were possible,

a) Andrew starts to learn 10 languages. And writes any translation
by his own. -> senseless option

b) Another program does translation job into at least 10 languages.
-> does not exist

c) Andrew waits adding features, until translators finish writing.
-> totally senseless and inacceptable.

d) Andrew makes language code so, that it sends the english entry,
if the appropriate entry in the other language does not exist.
-> is the only right way of handling languages.

You ought to check the it.l in this very case, to discover who
wrote it, and contact them for an actual edition.

I, myself have finished turkish language except the new SENDPASS
text, and the *SYNTAX* replies, which I will not translate.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |