[IRCServices Coding] DAtaBase Problems in v4.5

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Jun 23 12:51:45 PDT 2002

     This problem is known to occur in version 4.5; in this case, there
should be backup files (*.db.bak) which you can restore from.  Version 5.0
is designed to be robust with respect to out-of-space errors and will leave
the old files intact and issue a warning when it runs out of disk space.
(Of course, this won't prevent something else, like an automatic disk
cleaning program or an OS bug, from corrupting or deleting the databases.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/