AW: [IRCServices Coding] G:Lines..

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jun 30 01:53:31 PDT 2002

I do not think that ircservices should assume that there are
multiple U:lined servers online.

Additionally, services removes any glines/shuns/etc which origin
from sources other than OperServ. This behavior cannot be shut down.

When it is a development services version, you could

a) not load akill modules
b) hack the code, that it does not show interest in TKLs.

since your aim is not prooving that akills are working, but your
module does.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |