[IRCServices Coding] XML

RT.Mail at verizon.net RT.Mail at verizon.net
Fri Jul 5 06:59:30 PDT 2002

I use opera usually however that was worse then IE for this. I do
have the latest version of IE and still all i saw was the source. And
as Colin said I also get that error.

< >On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:32:54 +0200, Aragon Gouveia wrote:
< > | By RT.Mail at verizon.net <RT.Mail at verizon.net>
< > |                                          [ 2002-07-05 06:17
< > +0200 ]
< > > Hi. We got the services set up everything works great. got the
< > httpd
< > > module set up. However im trying to view the database and all
< > I can
< > > get is what appears to be the source for the xml document. Ive
< > tried
< > > downloading it and opening it a bunch of diffirent ways... No
< > luck.
< > > Can anyone tell me exactly what I have to do to view it. Thanks
< >
< > This sounds right. Unless there's an XSL stylesheet associated
< > with the XML
< > data, IE will just show you the source (the data). Further, if
< > you're
< > running any version of IE prior to 6.0, you have to install
< > Microsoft's
< > XML/XSL upgrade (downloadable).
< >
< > Sorry, I assumed you're using IE. Are you?
< >
< >
< > Regards,
< > Aragon
< > -
< > To unsubscribe or change your subscription options, visit: