AW: [IRCServices Coding] fork: resource temporarily unavailable

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Jul 9 01:46:56 PDT 2002

Hi;

For me this looks like, as if your server is somehow closing
connection, but services does not get informed correctly.
To see what happens, I would suggest you to use your servers
logging/debugging
options to see what it receives and what it expects and what it sends.

Bahamut can be compiled with debugmode, and you can run it with -x10
e.g.
to start debugmode. This will create a very big debug file, so please
run this on a test network.

TR-IRCD4 behaves the same as above. TR-IRCD5 has a logevent system,
which can be activated with --logging and debug might be activated with
--debuglevel 2

Consider reading the documentation of your ircd software.

Moreover, I would suggest not using neither email nor the httpd modules,
to limit the number of socket operations only to the one of the irc
server.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |