[IRCServices Coding] Re: Re: Httpd very confused (Craig McLure)

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 11:12:12 PDT 2002

I would advise u changed to Unreal3.1.3, something breaks when u run the new
beta, and nothing can fork anymore most things will then come up with
something along the lines of "Resource temporarily unavaliable" hope this
helps :)

>From: Geoff Byers <kip at kip-hq.com>
>To: <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
>Subject: [IRCServices Coding] Re: Re: Httpd very confused (Craig McLure)
>Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:20:58 -0400
>
>Why yes, I am in fact, am I out of luck?
>
> >>u by ne freak co-incidence running UnrealIRCd 3.2[beta10]? :p
>

> >From: Geoff Byers <kip at kip-hq.com>
> >To: <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
> >Subject: [IRCServices Coding] Httpd very confused
> >Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:06:35 -0400
> >
> >Im kinda confused, I know how it works, generates the pages and such
> >dynamicly. But when I go to the http://my.site:4677/,
> >http://my.site:4677/dbaccess, http://my.site:4677/debug,
> >http://my.site:4677/~mynick, and http://my.site:4677/channel/mychan
> >(putting
> >in the needed things) I get resource can not be found, and the lack of
> >documentation is weird. If someone could tell me how much of a moron I am
> >and what im doing wrong I would be very happy man.
> >

> >Thank you
> >
> >Geoff

Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net