[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request (AUTOVHOST)

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Sat Jul 20 06:53:37 PDT 2002

I think it would have been a good idea.. Although looking at the new version
of unreal - (and even the current ones)
this (in a way) Already exists - Unreal 3.2 - Has an auto v-host that can be
set on oper -and it also supports set host - which you can put in your mirc
PERFORM (or other clients equivelant) and leave it - it operates silently
and effortlessly - It would be noce, but i feel that at this stage,
pointless, maybe it could be made as an add-on module for thoes who want
it - but not somthing that's BUILT-IN Already

As-far as i am aware bahumut and unreal are the only ones i know of that
support changing of v-hosts - dynamically (by issueing a commant) others use
somthing like an S: or V: line

Colin