[IRCServices Coding] Feature request

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 02:12:47 PDT 2002

1) Did you think about reading the archives?
This question has been answered time and time and time and time and time and
(i should start copy/paste at this point) time again, NO! There is no need
for botserv, and there is no point in it either. You want it? u code it
yourself, its as simple as that :p

2) Also mentioned somewhere on the website, Andy didnt get around to
creating any more protocol modules, and unless submitted, the chances are he
probably wont make any more, once again, you will probably have to code this
yourseld.

<RANT>
Both these questions have been answered before.. we keep wasting valuable
time reading and replying to them cause ppl are too lazy to open their
eyes.. i mean, ffs, there is even a search thing for the mail archives on
the website.. enter "BotServ" into it and look at the results.
</RANT>